My name is Jean Pierre Mugiraneza i'm experienced monitoring and evaluation practitioner, consultant and university lecturer with about six years of practical experience.
As an M&E Practitioner, he works for VVOB as an advisor in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning and Research. At VVOB Rwanda, he also works as advisor in developing a course on mentorship and coaching for mathematics teachers. He was an evaluation and research specialist and worked with monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning team at Save the Children International Rwanda. He participated in the design, data collection and implementation of different international programs funded by different donors such as USAID, IKEA and DFID. Furthermore, Mugiraneza is skilled in developing and designing project systems to track program progress against indicators. He is skilled in organizing effective data collection. He is able to maintain performance monitoring plans and to provide reports in accordance to USAID reporting and tracking tools.
- July 2017 – Now, VVOB Advisor in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning (MEAL) and Research. VVOB, Kigali, Rwanda.
- To guide and coordinate the Programme Advisors in the monitoring and evaluation of the programme:
- Coordination of M&E over all programme results, through the development of an M&E system over all levels of programme implementation, and coordination of the implementation of the system;
- Coordinate reporting, monitoring and evaluation of VVOB’s programmes in Rwanda, in close collaboration with the programme team and operational partners; This includes helping to collect high quality data and to compile and edit reports;
- Monitor quality of data collection efforts;
- Lead data analysis for the programme and build a culture of data use;
- Offer technical support and occasional coaching to operational partners by a/o introducing relevant research and M&E tools and methodologies related to school leadership and teacher professional development.
- Organization and accompaniment of external evaluations.